Sunday, May 5, 2013


April 29-May 5, 2013
Ballgames, Ballgames, and running!

Monday April 29th
 I had to include this picture.  I think it is so funny.  Derek's new piano teacher would only give him a small section of his song, sometimes not even a full line.  He came home so happy that he had earned a full page!  He taped it all together so he could play it.  Ha ha!  Derek has finally has earned his teacher's trust..... that he won't go further in the piece that the teacher wants him to.

Derek loves playing the piano...you can see his song before he taped it together.  Our house is really noisy, but the piano sounds great!


Savy is having a great time in softball.  This was her first time pitching for the season.  She did a good job.

 I thought this was so cute to see Savy listening to Jeff give her advice.
 I took my preschool class to the park.  Jordan had a great time.


 Jaxon had a great time at his game in Fredonia.
Jaxon playing catcher.  He was so cute to make sure that he had his hand behind his back.

















Jaxon was so happy to get on base and score!


 Who can really blame Jacob....the outfield in little league is usually boring
Jacob had some great swings!  
Jacob's team is doing awesome.  He is having fun playing baseball, unless he wants nachos.



 So, I had a trail run on Saturday morning.  I came in 2nd overall, and 1st out of  the women.  Did I mention that I think that there were 14 people running? Ha Ha.  I hope that we have a bigger turnout next year it was a fun and challenging course.  My time for a 5.5 trail run from the park up Tom's Canyon down Squaw trail and back to the park was 1:02.  This is the only picture that I have.  Jeff took it from the car...I think it was because I was running so fast that he couldn't keep up with me....yeah.:)

Derek went to BYU Invitational  Track Meet
He had a great time on the trip. 
 He came home with these glasses.  I think that we are not going to let him go on any more trips....:)

Grandma and Grandpa Jenson watched Derek run the 800 M.
After they brought Derek with them to Brandon's State Play in Games in games in Manti.
pictures to come later....



State Play In Games
First game:  Kanab played South Summit in Manti.  We beat them 16-4.
With a win against South Summit that means that we are going to the State Baseball Tournament!



We headed over to Gunnison to play Richfield.  This game would place us in the tournament.  
We won again 8-4!

 






Brandon caught the final out to win the game!  He is in the back running in with the ball!

Brandon Neilson gives him a hug.  Brandon and Brandon have been good friends since moving to Kanab.
Brandon soooo excited in the air holding his golve!

We need to enjoy these pictures.  In a few months they will be without Brandon.
Grandma and Grandpa Jenson have loved coming to the games over the years, and have put a lot of miles on  their car chasing to grandchildren's games.  This was the last one that they will travel (far away) to for Brandon....well, at least high school.  We will see what happens after his mission.

We will play on Thursday, May 9th at the Kearns Complex in the State Baseball Tournament!
Go Cowboys!

Cristian's letter for the week
Monday, April 29, 2013
It's been going great here, loving the area and getting to starting knowing the area a little more. 
      This last week has been a pretty good week, Elder Winder and I went on exchanges the other day with the zone leaders. I went Pontiac another pretty crazy place in Michigan, in order from most crazy places to be is 1st Detroit area, 2nd Flint, then Pontiac. I went over to Pontiac with Elder Minick ( leaving in couple days back to AZ) he is a great Elder. We taught a lot of Indies  people that was really cool because there religion is a little a like. They believe in Ala a man that went up to a hill to receive instructions from the Lord then it became a book, the Caron or how ever you spell it. 
          Next weeks is transfers but I'm pretty sure that I'm with Elder Winder for another 6weeks :) it's been pretty fun and we get along. We might have a baptism this  Sunday but not totally sure. It's a Recent converts daughter that we have not been able to see but she has had  lessons and came to church with her mom, we just need to find a time on Sunday that the baptism will work out.   
    Saturday night  there was a drug bust in the complex and I guess when they putt the man in hand cuffs he ran, they had a helicopters over the building looking for him and all.
          Thanks for the letter, to mom's answer my favorite scripture I like to use in lesson's is Alma 37: 6-7 "small and simple things are great things brought to pass" also I've used for the new years is "Lot's Wife" also for Christmas just the Christmas message in the Bible and also the scripture in the BofM that talks about his acts, not sure where it's at not like you where i can just pull it out hahaha. Been practicing on that kinda, will come as I  read more and also cross reference.
Love you family :)      

1 comment: